So it's almost the end of the year. The end of the school year, that is. It seems to me that a lot has changed from it's beginning to it's end- one of the biggest being that as of now I seem to be constantly MIA from this website. You all can blame tumblr for my absence, and my new lack of anonymity (thanks for posting it without my permission guys -_-)
If there's anything I've learned this year, it's that love's not a competition (but I'm winning... or at least I thought so). Oh did you guys see that? Quote integration! That should boost up my essay grade! Ha ha ha.
It seems that I've learned a lot in the game of love this year. Some things I've learned are:
- never keep a relationship a huge secret
- never date within whatever extracurricular activity you do.
- first kisses (if it's both of your first kisses) will be wet.
- FCK REJECTION! Kind of.
- boys are not as insensitive as we think they are
- never let a someone you have romantic interest with write in your book in pen.
- don't let your romantic interest ever keep you from doing things you want to do.
- kissing. kissing. kissing. kissing. <3>
What a year;
p.s. dude. take off my tumblr yeah?