Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dark Blue

Recently I've found myself in freaking obsession (against my will, of course) to the song Dark Blue. Why? Well what caught my attention was the line 'have you ever felt alone in a crowded room?'. That right there, explains it all.

Now, how could a person feel alone in a crowded room? Perhaps they're sad. Perhaps they have something "On their minds". Perhaps someONE?

You guys are probably wondering why I've been MIA for so long, huh? Lots to do, and well honestly, I've lost inspiration. Maybe it comes and goes occasionally but whenever I sit down to type something I always wind up just staring at the screen, blankly.

like right now.

i have to go now

until another time

for now, tell me what it's like to be alone in a crowded room. and why.

-karmapolice


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: