Wednesday, February 27, 2008

good ideas at certain times.

So.... I want to know what people want to read about. I take recommendations of any sort here.
I know, I know, another blog? What the hell, right? Oh well, I'll just go with this, since it seemed like a good idea at the time (AKA now).

So this leads to my other topic of the day; 'It seemed like a good idea at the time'.

I've always found myself in a situation where certain elements come into play. It's called the "very-tempting-but-probably-will-get-you-in-trouble" situation. I'm sure you've had that.

First, you're about to go somewhere you don't want to. You think, great, great, I'm just going to go home and blast some From First To Last in order to mope about the world and how Sonny Moore left the band.
BUT THEN, the tempting part comes into play.

I don't know how the hell you'd get tempted, but somehow you do, and you suddenly get this amazing plan that involves going to have fun without getting your parents mad at you. Or have them know. Who needs to tell them about it, right? pshhhh.

You go have fun; then you go home and you're grounded.

Yeah, the plan backfired. "It seemed like a good idea at the time"

So I know I sound like your grandma (and I don't know how they sound. Because for all I know they could yack in the Asian language.), but honestly, just stop and THINK. Unless your parents are incredibly evil, they'll give into your begging and you won't get much but a lecture. Right?

There are other situations, too. Think school! But I don't really want to think about school, so I'll let your own imagination run wild.

I'm just saying, that if anything, think. Just think about you (the one in your head you), and think about what will happen if you do such-and-such or whatever. Next thing you know you'll be stuck in jail thinking and wondering how the hell you ended up there.

remember, what goes around comes around.

roger out;
karma police


Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do u have any advice on how to handle the situation when u get caught or grounded for ur decision? i think that would help a lot of ur readers out.

~!MelodY!~