Seeing as how the other posts mentioned a few select words (music, recommendations, guilty pleasure, shy,etc.)....blahblahblah
Everybody has something they do, which quite frankly, they might be embarrassed of. I'm actually quite embarrassed to say I've never actually attempted to sing. Perhaps the occasional joke or something, but never sincerely. I think that's quite appalling. I do, however, have another thing. Two words : air guitar. Honestly, how can You (maybe just me) not air guitar to Weezer's Blue Album? Rivers Cuomo came up with same great solos. Or how about Paranoid Android's insane choruses? Along with all that, I do lip-sync...a lot. I just can't help myself but to lip-sync to certain stuff . Especifically Tegan and Sara's Relief Next to Me, The Con, Back in Your Head, blahblahblah and my favorite, the end of Burn Your Life Down.
Yup, it's hard not to laugh at someone like me, even I do.
Of course, there's the real guitar. Then again, what's the point when you can't even play it. Another favorite, that never fails to cheer me up, Weezer's El Scorcho
Some Random Stuff
- During a portion of writing this, my shirt was backward
- Also, for a short time, i was eating a Klondike bar (delicious)
- Why doesn't anyone make cheap jazzmaster or double cutaway Les Paul copies?
- So far, my favorite bass line ever is Only in Dreams
- Love Paranoid Android, and its reference to Marvin from The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, one of the best literature characters ever
- Why do I not know anyone who likes Tegan and Sara, other than being great musicians, they're also hilarious...
- I'm a guy, so my opinions would be......no idea
- I have no natural talent in anything
- I'm also a jerk.
yes, the date does make this look like I went into the future