Monday, March 3, 2008

POSTSECRET.


So posting with pictures is the new black. And I wanted to share this with you. I find it incredibly amazing how people can actually have the guts to write their deepest darkest secrets and send it in.

Actually, I take that back. I find it to seem therapeutic the way people are able to let all their feelings go in one post card. One little peace of heavyweight kind-of-like-cardboard thing.

This is short, since I'm dead tired and have many things to do this wonderful (not) week. Sorry for this excuse.


Tell me what you think about Postsecret. Tell me your deepest darkest secret you keep in the closet. Do you like to sing? Do you like to dance? Do you cheat on everyone you get with? Whatever it is, click anonymous and leave a line.

or leave it here.
Or you can just talk to me there.

SAVE THE WHALES.

Karma Police
p.s. These aren't MY postcards so you know...

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: