In your life, you have two choices: to be a somebody or.....to be a nobody.
Who doesn’t want to be recognized and remembered for what they are and what they do? Even though many people are judge by their looks, background, clothes, people they mix with, or race, why can't we just accept them for who they are? The real individual can be someone very different...Someone very unique and significant.
Some quotes that I go like to go by?
- "Dying is the day worth living for."
- Yes, it's from Pirates of the Caribbean. Duh.
- "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they go right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart, so that better things can fall together."
- Marilyn Monroe
- "All we need in life is a chance."
- Tom Brady (I am NOT a Patriots fan.)
- "When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always be worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad that they have to get better. "
- Malcolm Forbes
- "What's life without a little risk?"
- Indeed, this is from Harry Potter 5.
- "When someone hugs you, never be the first to let go."
- Fortune Cookie???
- " God has a plan and everything happens for a reason."
- (I have no idea.)
There's a lot great quotes out there. I can probably find another fifty that I like. All meaningful.
Expect the unexpected.
...Who knew. Who knew that I would be the first one to move across the country from all my friends? Who'd figure that I would meet new friends that are just as great on this "alien planet"?
...Who knew. Who knew that my parents, who seemed very much in love at one time, would suddenly get a divorce and ruin my life? Why couldn’t I be a normal kid like everyone else, with two parents? What did I do to deserve this?
...Who knew. Who knew that I would be the target of a serial killer living on my street? Being chased by a monster, afraid for my life!
...Who knew. Who knew that my life would be at risk after a tragic accident, and I would be disabled forever?
...Who knew. Who knew that my name would be picked to be drafted to the war on the other side of the world? Who thought that this could happen to me?
There are many brilliant life stories to tell.